Saturday 25 May 2013

Making of 'Lovely'


A lovely time was had while making this word. It started out with some lovely acid green wool, an impulse buy from the bargain basket and went from there!










Some knitting dolly French knitting things off...








....followed by some pinning into a (hopefully) lovely cursive font!









It was then time to knit a teeny tiny sock, and having forgotten to ask the advice of my knitwit little sister who is well versed at the knitting of miniature socks, I had to make it up as I went along. This was not without its difficulties.

  As soon as I had finished knitting my mini sock I realised that I hadn't started out with a ribbed edge, diminishing the wearability of my sock, and that would never do, so time for some unravelling and re-knit. But once that was done everything was fine and dandy and lovely you might say...







No comments:

Post a Comment